Friday, February 4, 2011

Emmanuelle Earthquake Fantasy; I am In love with you!

This is one of my favorite Records for testing your Stereo System, at that time when Earthquake was showed in HK in 1975 summer, the first 4 rows of seat of Mongkok Oil Sing Cinema were removed and installed stacks BGW power amplifiers and loudspeaker to create the live vivid earth quake effect. It was like real and shocked all the seats, ceiling, your popcorn would jumped out when the earthquake in movie came…

During the First day of the New Year. I took out this CD4 version of this disk and put it on my Linn Sondek LP12.

It was fantastic as it played Emmanuelle on the first side of the LP, the familiar melody of this erotic movie theme music just resembled what I had experienced in the past year with one of the most important women in my life… she is tender, Talked like ringing bell, perfect body profile, a kind of nose that is not coming with Chinese, whereby the have a special face profile, tall and slim, sweet and that one could not be ignored that he is in midst of his most happiest moment in his life….However,

After I flipped to the next Side, The first music was Earthquake. The powerful earthquake roared my heart, it broke my heart as much as she broke my heart. Since the first day of the year if Rabbit, we separated…nothing seems could do much to help unless I marry her.


In the last section of the movie Earthquake, Stewart Graff (Charlton Heston) was wipped away by catastrophic massive flow water in the sewage tunnel when he wanted to save his wife Remy Royce-Graff (Ava Gardner). I wish I could be Stewart in the Movie to show man’s greatest ego to die for love. …but in the real life of a lone man, I have too many responsibilities that I have to work for. Nothing hurts more than your woman leaves you….especially that you have not done anything wrong..

I had run a few rounds of the Emmanuelle and I could not stop thinking of her…
I think I won't hurt so much if I do not love her.

HK Snob

No comments: